Sunday, July 17, 2011

Stage Fright... I Don't Think So


When I was listening to these guys the other day, for what ever reason, this song popped into my head, “Oh what a beautiful morning”. It just fit. So imagine if you can, these little creatures singing their hearts out. On a magnificent stage all their own and an audience that is everything within earshot. They are really lovin’ what they are doin’. 

"OK boys, ya gotta get this right the 1st time... Ready, a 1 and a 2 and..."

"There's a bright golden haze on the meadow"

"The corn is as high as an elephant's eye"
"An' it looks like its climbin' clear up to the sky"
"Oh what a beautiful morning"
"Oh what a beautiful day"
"I've got a wonderful feeling"
"Everything's going my way"
"Oh, what a beautiful Mornin'
Oh, what a beautiful day.
I've got a beautiful feelin'
Everything's goin' my way"

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, larry, that is just glorious! i love it! every picture better than the last, and belting it out with gusto. :)

Steve Ferendo said...

Nice job! Clever captioning and great pics.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I had no idea that's what they were singing, next time I'll join in!!!

I just wonder what the Mockingbird is singing at 3:30 in the morning?

Bob Bushell said...

Nice one Larry.

Eko said...

Kauniita Siivekkäitä olet saanut kuvattavaksi.
Katselin mielenkiinnolla.
Terveisin Eko...
Suomi/Lapland/Kuusamo

Larry Ostby said...

Theresa,thank you so much.

Thank you Steve.

Kim, I'm the kind of guy that lip-sinks, but I would love to hear you sing along.

Thank you Bob.

Thanks Eko, thanks for the visit and comment.

HARLEQUIN said...

WONDERFUL! HOW THE WHOLE PICTURE and BLOG!

Larry Ostby said...

Thank you Harlequin.